Over the fourteen weeks, we’ll be working on re-evaluating key areas of your business together with implementing change where needed to drive growth.
Using the Persona Brand Building Blueprint™, an agile branding system underpinned by big-brand know-how (created by Lorraine Carter and also used by The Economist Group platform), objectives to be achieved in the Mastermind include, but are not limited to, the areas listed below to drive growth:
1. Re-evaluating the fundamentals of how successful brands and branding works using big-brand know-how with an agile branding mindset so you can apply this to your business. Demystifying a lot of misinformation, so you’re enabled to make more informed choices to drive growth in the context of your business strategy, sector and geography
2. Leveraging the power of psychology to attract your ideal audience and influence their buying decisions focussed on your primary decision-makers and influencers (ethically) so they’re compelled to consistently choose and refer your business/brand instead of your competitors
3. Purpose Drives Purchase: Discover how to leverage the power of purpose like every billion-dollar brand so you can identify, articulate and apply purpose and purposeful productivity so you increase your sales, profits and build a stronger employer brand to attract and retain top talent. This is one of the major secret drivers behind successful businesses, large and small
4. Vision is the art of seeing what’s invisible to others: Getting clear on your future state, where you want to get to, and articulating it as a leader so your stakeholders, customers, and employees are inspired to follow. Brands and business are built in the present to achieve future objectives so clarity on that future vision is critical to your success
5. Mission is the initiatives, strategies like your product or service development and go-to-market plans — the ‘what you do to get there to achieve your vision and purpose so we’re re-evaluating your mission to make it stronger and more actionable for faster outcomes
6. Your values: do they have inspiring context, longevity, standout resonance, or are they bland and meaningless? These are the standards you live by and believe in, that attract your ideal customers and drive the way you do things consistently every day so we’re putting them under the magnifying glass for re-evaluation too!
7. Differentiation, Gap Analysis & Opportunities: The gap analysis framework we’re using in the context of the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Programme™ is to identify your positioning opportunities and differences relative to your competitors. This is with a particular focus on market gap analysis, so you can use the outputs to inform a strongly differentiated positioning (relative to your competitors) to drive sales opportunities.
8. Re-evaluating your positioning to drive high visibility, standout differentiation, credibility, trust, likability, and preference amongst your primary audience so you can command a premium in an overcrowded market. What your customers think is the only thing that matters so their perception of what you have to offer is the reality, even if you disagree, so it’s up to you to mold and shape that perception through your positioning strategy in the market relative to your competitors
9. Mapping out your different business verticals/sectors, customer profiles, and the influencers and decisions makers in each — so you can build your brand to more effectively meet their current and future needs, so they see your business as the perfect choice because this drives growth
10. Your product/service portfolio: Evaluating how to restructure and ‘productise’ them to make up-selling and cross-selling more effective and more profitable with incomparable, higher-margin, added value so you avoid confused customers defaulting to price-based decisions
11. What do you promise to do for your customers, the non-negotiables to meet and exceed their expectations every day? We’re looking closely at how you can do this more effectively and articulate it clearly so its very customer-centric and compelling
12. Your brand/business personality: (not a mascot or VIP) the image you want to authentically project about yourselves, the language you use, the way you behave, your visual style and the tone-of-voice used in all your communications and the customer experiences you create so you stand out, highly differentiated, referable, likeable and memorable to increase sales
13. Story underpins how we make sense of the world, remember things and share, so how compelling is your business story — who you are, when and why you came into existence, your founders, struggles, successes — articulated and shared so its highly memorable and referable because this is how your customers get to know you, care about what you offer and trust you so you can be the preferred choice and rapidly increase sales. Is your story well written? How effectively are you telling and disseminating it so your market notices, is attracted to your business, and consistently buys from you? We’re re-evaluating this too using the Persona Business & Brand Building Blueprint™
14. Your Value Proposition: Your value proposition makes it irresistibly clear to your ideal buyers the problems you solve for them and the benefits you provide, and why you’re uniquely better than any of your competitors — the best choice for them. It’s not merely a slogan or tagline. Culminating in all the work completed in the preceding weeks, this working session is focussed on bringing it all together, so you make an indelible, highly differentiated stamp in your market to achieve higher revenue growth faster with bigger margins.
The documented outputs you generate in the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Programme from re-evaluating your business strategy and brand strategy are what underpin the key commercial decisions made. The strategies you develop, and the activities you deploy all collectively shape your culture, customer experience, marketing campaigns, and design execution and ultimately drive sales to grow a highly profitable business and leave your competitors way behind.