Discover more about the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Programme here with Lorraine Carter & The Persona Branding & Design Team
Let’s talk because the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Programme could be your best-kept secret enabling you to achieve higher revenue this year and leave your competitors behind.
- Schedule an appointment so we can decide together if the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Mastermind is the right fit for you
- Let’s discuss your business building and ideal brand growth plan for you
- Contact us [email protected] or ring +353 1 8322724 (GMT Dublin/London time 9:00 – 17:30 Mon to Fri weekdays) to schedule your appointment online with Lorraine
The Persona Brand Strategy Leadership 14-Week Programme Time Table
with Lorraine Carter
|Programme Week Online||First Session Day 1||Second Session Day 2|
|1||Monday 13 June at 13:30||Friday 17 June at 13:30|
|2||Monday 20 June at 13:30||Friday 24 June at 13:30|
|3||Monday 27 June at 13:30||Friday 1 July at 13:30|
|4||Monday 4 July at 13:30||Friday 8 July at 13:30|
|5||Monday 11 July at 13:30||Friday 15 July at 13:30|
|6||Monday 18 July at 13:30||Friday 23 July at 13:30|
|7||Monday 26 July at 13:30||Friday 22 July at 13:30|
|8||Tuesday 2 August at 13:30||Friday 5 August at 13:30|
|9||Monday 8 August at 13:30||Friday 12 August at 13:30|
|10||Monday15 August at 13:30||Friday 19 August at 13:30|
|11||Monday 22 August at 13:30||Friday 26 August at 13:30|
|12||Monday 29 August at 13:30||Friday 2 Sept at 13:30|
|13||Monday 5 Sept at 13:30||Friday 9 Sept at 13:30|
|14||Monday 12 Sept at 13:30||Friday 16 Sept at 13:30|
|15||Bonus live half-day Masterclass||Date to be confirmed|
Dates & Times
Consultative facilitation with a live-streaming peer-group, face-to-face, online — interactive working sessions start at 13:30 sharp Dublin/London time zone and last for 45-60 minutes each
Please enquire about the next open Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Mastermind if you’d like to join our waitlist.
“We participated in the Persona 7-Figure Business Building & Brand Strategy Mastermind 12 week online course. The 12 week program suited us as the weekly accountability spurred us on to get work done between sessions.
In the first two weeks of March 2020, before Covid-19 required us to close, we were 300% up in our online sales compared to the whole of March 2019. By the end of May 2020 [after being completely closed for 6 weeks with our 150 staff furloughed] we were back to 69% and by end of June 2020 back at 108%, January 2021 we were up four-fold on January 2019
— results achieved from applying our brand strategy.”
“Lorraine Carter has been the catalyst and an inspiration for MGI Learning to clearly define our brand.
Working with Lorraine has been both enlightening and enjoyable. Her blueprint for defining a brand is extremely comprehensive and challenged us to think very deeply about what we offer to our customers and really understand what underpins our success.
Lorraine is extremely knowledgeable, very focused and supportive and leads you through the process and ensured we got maximum benefits from the investment we made.”
Join us at the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Mastermind and leverage Lorraine Carter and her team’s 20 plus years of award-winning branding expertise, to unlock the exact systems and processes used to build standout brands with big-brand know-how to:
- Enable you to grow your brand and business faster and more profitably
- Answer your most pressing questions
- Master your biggest branding stumbling blocks and mitigate risk
This Mastermind is perfect for Business Leaders, Decision Makers, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and Managers.
As Featured In
Who’s The Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Mastermind For?
This is consultative facilitation in a highly interactive 14-week programme specially developed for:
- Business Leaders
- Decision Makers
- Business Owners
- SME’s / SMB’s
- Senior Managers
- Brand Owners
Business & Brand Types B2B and B2C
- Service Business/Brands
- Product Business/Brands
- Corporate Brands
- Employer Brands
- Education, Learning & Development Brands
- Tech Brands
Participants resident in Ireland €4,578 + VAT
€327. + VAT per week
Participants resident outside Ireland US $5,557
$397. per week
- 28 online, twice weekly, live, face-to-face, consultative facilitated, interactive peer-group working sessions consisting of strategy, methodology application, training, mentoring and implementation support
- Membership of the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Mastermind
- Persona Branding membership site access
- Toolkits, systems, worksheets and ebooks to accompany all 14 modules plus the additional modular content in the half-day offline masterclass
- Each participant also gets access to the Auditing Analysis Accelerator™ eProgramme (value $297) to support ongoing evaluation and monitoring of their business and brand
- Access to the Persona Branding Academy private support online forum, so you can brainstorm, exchange ideas, discuss problems and get feedback from other members along with Lorraine Carter and her team outside the live sessions
- Bonus invitation to attend the live online half-day masterclass scheduled at the end of the fourteen weeks (value €347 + VAT)
To secure your place your fees must be paid in full before the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Mastermind starts.
This mastermind is by invitation so we can ensure:
- It’s a good fit for you strategically and your business growth plans
- It’s a good peer-group match for you personally and the other like-minded members
- There are no conflicting interests in terms of the businesses/brands participating
- You are committed to fully participate and implement over the fourteen-week period so the desired outcomes and objectives are achieved
Online via your own desktop computer, laptop, or tablet from your own home, office, or location worldwide.
The half-day Masterclass at the end of the programme is typically in week 15 and takes place also online. This Masterclass is all about embedding the new systems and strategies learned, working on new modular business and brand building strategies by collective agreement in addition to the programme content and planning growth and implementation for the next 12-18 months.
Over the fourteen weeks, we’ll be working on re-evaluating key areas of your business together with implementing change where needed to drive growth.
Using the Persona Brand Building Blueprint™, an agile branding system underpinned by big-brand know-how (created by Lorraine Carter and also used by The Economist Group platform), objectives to be achieved in the Mastermind include, but are not limited to, the areas listed below to drive growth:
1. Re-evaluating the fundamentals of how successful brands and branding works using big-brand know-how with an agile branding mindset so you can apply this to your business. Demystifying a lot of misinformation, so you’re enabled to make more informed choices to drive growth in the context of your business strategy, sector and geography
2. Leveraging the power of psychology to attract your ideal audience and influence their buying decisions focussed on your primary decision-makers and influencers (ethically) so they’re compelled to consistently choose and refer your business/brand instead of your competitors
3. Purpose Drives Purchase: Discover how to leverage the power of purpose like every billion-dollar brand so you can identify, articulate and apply purpose and purposeful productivity so you increase your sales, profits and build a stronger employer brand to attract and retain top talent. This is one of the major secret drivers behind successful businesses, large and small
4. Vision is the art of seeing what’s invisible to others: Getting clear on your future state, where you want to get to, and articulating it as a leader so your stakeholders, customers, and employees are inspired to follow. Brands and business are built in the present to achieve future objectives so clarity on that future vision is critical to your success
5. Mission is the initiatives, strategies like your product or service development and go-to-market plans — the ‘what you do to get there to achieve your vision and purpose so we’re re-evaluating your mission to make it stronger and more actionable for faster outcomes
6. Your values: do they have inspiring context, longevity, standout resonance, or are they bland and meaningless? These are the standards you live by and believe in, that attract your ideal customers and drive the way you do things consistently every day so we’re putting them under the magnifying glass for re-evaluation too!
7. Differentiation, Gap Analysis & Opportunities: The gap analysis framework we’re using in the context of the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Programme™ is to identify your positioning opportunities and differences relative to your competitors. This is with a particular focus on market gap analysis, so you can use the outputs to inform a strongly differentiated positioning (relative to your competitors) to drive sales opportunities.
8. Re-evaluating your positioning to drive high visibility, standout differentiation, credibility, trust, likability, and preference amongst your primary audience so you can command a premium in an overcrowded market. What your customers think is the only thing that matters so their perception of what you have to offer is the reality, even if you disagree, so it’s up to you to mold and shape that perception through your positioning strategy in the market relative to your competitors
9. Mapping out your different business verticals/sectors, customer profiles, and the influencers and decisions makers in each — so you can build your brand to more effectively meet their current and future needs, so they see your business as the perfect choice because this drives growth
10. Your product/service portfolio: Evaluating how to restructure and ‘productise’ them to make up-selling and cross-selling more effective and more profitable with incomparable, higher-margin, added value so you avoid confused customers defaulting to price-based decisions
11. What do you promise to do for your customers, the non-negotiables to meet and exceed their expectations every day? We’re looking closely at how you can do this more effectively and articulate it clearly so its very customer-centric and compelling
12. Your brand/business personality: (not a mascot or VIP) the image you want to authentically project about yourselves, the language you use, the way you behave, your visual style and the tone-of-voice used in all your communications and the customer experiences you create so you stand out, highly differentiated, referable, likeable and memorable to increase sales
13. Story underpins how we make sense of the world, remember things and share, so how compelling is your business story — who you are, when and why you came into existence, your founders, struggles, successes — articulated and shared so its highly memorable and referable because this is how your customers get to know you, care about what you offer and trust you so you can be the preferred choice and rapidly increase sales. Is your story well written? How effectively are you telling and disseminating it so your market notices, is attracted to your business, and consistently buys from you? We’re re-evaluating this too using the Persona Business & Brand Building Blueprint™
14. Your Value Proposition: Your value proposition makes it irresistibly clear to your ideal buyers the problems you solve for them and the benefits you provide, and why you’re uniquely better than any of your competitors — the best choice for them. It’s not merely a slogan or tagline. Culminating in all the work completed in the preceding weeks, this working session is focussed on bringing it all together, so you make an indelible, highly differentiated stamp in your market to achieve higher revenue growth faster with bigger margins.
The documented outputs you generate in the Persona Brand Strategy Leadership Programme from re-evaluating your business strategy and brand strategy are what underpin the key commercial decisions made. The strategies you develop, and the activities you deploy all collectively shape your culture, customer experience, marketing campaigns, and design execution and ultimately drive sales to grow a highly profitable business and leave your competitors way behind.
“I really appreciate Lorraine’s energy and passion. Although good branding includes so many facets, Lorraine is able to simplify the process and make it so much more tangible for any company to put into practice.”
“For anyone who has a well established business or even a start-up I would totally recommend to join this Mastermind because it will provide them with a new perspective on how to think of their brand. You see in different markets and industries that are overly competitive what makes the difference is knowing what exactly your business is all about and why people would choose you instead of any other competitor.
What makes you different from all the other service or product providers in the market because that’s whats going to make your business be the No.1 choice in the range of those specific products or services that you’re providing. Also thats what’s going to make your brand standout and have a long lasting life and thrive in the context of where you’re operating and delivering value. So totally go for it!
The Mastermind provides you with a lot of insight and more than that, with a systematic process that’s easy for you to understand, easy for you to grasp, easy for you to work with so you finally nail what makes you different in your business, and what you are about and what those key points are that resonate with your audience.”
“An excellent Masterclass that provides an informative guide on how to structure your brand’s development whether you are a launching a new brand, refreshing a existing one and/or conducting a review of your brand to ascertain possible weaknesses.”
“Win their hearts to move their minds, this are the eight words that would best sum up Lorraine Carter’s Branding Mastermind. A very, very, very, warm and fun professional to work with. Someone that has taught me how to further engage my clients in the results they want. And also someone that has delivered a very hands on instrument to work with no matter where I intend to use it, either in my PR business or with my clients to assist them in achieving their results.
If you are an entrepreneur and you know what you want to sell, either a product or a service, and it’s really good quality but you just can’t grasp the how to communicate your message to your core audience, Lorraine Carter is the person you want to work with in order to figure that out and also take you to the next level.”
“Lorraine’s depth of knowledge in branding is immense. I have attended some of her courses and also see first hand the benefits Persona Branding & Design can bring to a business. I am always happy to recommend Lorraine.”
“The Maguire & Paterson brand was established in 1882 and therefore the rebranding and new packaging had to be managed in a very sensitive and caring manner.
Persona Branding & Design worked very effectively with the M&P management team ensuring that the findings of consumer research were correctly interpreted and factored into the brand revitalization and new range designs. We found their ability to steer us of significant benefit.
Persona Branding & Design also ensured that we kept our focus on core objectives and diplomatically challenged us at various stages on our thought process, ensuring that any brand preferences did not stray from the core objectives.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Persona Branding & Design and we would be very pleased to speak with any potential client(s).”
“I have had the benefit of working alongside Lorraine Carter with mutual clients and will happily do so again.
Lorraine understands the power of brands for businesses in a way that makes practical sense to businesses. Her dedication to her craft is a great credit to her along with her attention to her clients and the details that matter.
Lorraine understands how to work with people who don’t work with brands on a daily basis and above all Lorraine has a bottom line value orientation. I look forward to continuing working with Lorraine and her team at Persona Branding & Design.”
“Lorraine Carter creates meaningful and immaculately designed brands based on a deep subject matter expertise. She, through Persona Branding & Design, provides a world class professional services for all sized enterprises.
Her understanding of target markets results in memorable and distinctive work that empathises with end customers. Lorraine brings a uniquely positive energy to every meeting that leaves her clients engaged and delighted.
“Lorraine Carter is a true marketing professional. She is highly creative and has delivered impactful, innovative brand solutions for my business for almost a decade.”
“I recently organized a large Business Forum for business owners and stakeholders entitled ‘After the Storm – New Business Opportunities’ to highlight the challenges and changing face of doing business in today’s economy. I was delighted to engage Lorraine Carter to speak at the Forum as I have seen first hand her expertise in Branding and Design.
More importantly I know Lorraine as a Professional Speaker who delivers not only excellent content but is passionate about the positive financial impact of great branding and design.
Lorraine’s talk entitled ‘Brand Your Way Out of Recession’ was extremely well received. Her clarity, eloquence and use of storytelling evoked clear examples of how both big, medium and even small businesses have reached the top with successful use of effective branding and design.
I’d recommend Lorraine as a Speaker at your next event or conference. She is an expert in what she does but more importantly she is an expert who knows how to speak about it!”
“I have worked with Persona Branding & Design for more than 8 years. They have become an invaluable extension of our team, working with us in a flexible, intelligent and pragmatic way.
Once commissioned, they became part of the business extending their expert opinion and brilliant creative solutions in total harmony with our requirements which has achieved great results. This is important since it is often the detail that can make or break a business relationship. Their work philosophy is the best contract a client can hope to receive.”
“Persona Design successfully applied their extensive branding experience from consumer goods directly to an important industrial B2B product range within our organisation. This was pivotal in the formulation of our brand communications strategy which also included design, packaging, point of sale material and brand promotional plan, all of which contributed to a very successful commercial outcome.”
“Lorraine is an excellent start to finish project manager with tremendous creativity and ability to work budgets and timelines effectively.”
“I can’t say enough about the excellent work that Persona Branding & Design has done for us. They didn’t just look at our design requirements but challenged us to really look at the fundamentals of our brand and our target market.
They fully engaged with our team and questioned our thinking, providing strong guidance when needed to keep us all on track. Not only is their work exceptional but it’s an absolute pleasure to work with them too.
The end product has evoked huge comment from customers and buyers alike as to its thought provoking branding, design and uniqueness, thus putting Country Crest into a whole different zone of marketing.”
“Lorraine Carter from Persona Design recently presented at our Dell Social Media Event on the importance of Brand for Corporate and Self. Lorraine provided great tips, many of them thought-provoking from her vast experience in developing brands, as an individual, for customers and the importance of building relationships.
I would highly recommend Lorraine as a trusted advisor on Brand Development and Management.”
“Persona Design has always exceeded the objectives of our briefs. Their level of interaction and creative rigour offering a range of fresh concepts is brilliant.
Apart from being great people to work with, Persona Branding & Design offers an unbeatable combination in their level of service, lateral thinking, attention to detail, strategic focus and commitment to all projects undertaken. They are a key asset within my company and I would be delighted to personally recommend their services.”
“Persona Design are very talented brand consultants and packaging design experts. They are knowledgeable, creative and highly dependable. My company has hired them for a number of projects and we have always been very pleased with the results.
In fact, several of their projects for us have won prestigious awards. I highly recommend Persona Branding & Design.”
“Persona Branding & Design has adroitly managed several of our most important brand design briefs over the past couple of years and in doing so brought a high degree of creativity plus in depth knowledge in dealing with packaging and print suppliers that was vital for the completion of the successful end product.
Their attention to detail and open book costing consistently ensures no surprises on design or origination quotations.”
“Persona Design has worked with Wavin on the creation and development of the new branding and marketing collateral for the launch of a new range of premium products.
They worked closely with our commercial team during this period to deliver a fantastic launch, on time and within budget. I would highly recommend Persona Branding & Design to anyone who is looking for a company that adds value through innovative ideas.”
“Lorraine is a highly experienced and expert marketing professional. That’s just one way of putting it. She is an expert public speaker and her passion for subject matter shines though when she presents on a subject that is obviously close to her heart. Highly professional and credible, she is always looking for the best way to apply her talent for her clients best interest.
Her firm is highly successful in delivering strategic marketing projects for their prestigious client base. I have no hesitation in offering my highest recommendation for Lorraine and her team at Persona Branding & Design”
“I have known of Lorraine’s high quality work for a number of years and in late 2008 I finally had the opportunity to work with her in developing a brand and marketing strategy for an upcoming awards ceremony.
Lorraine patiently guided the team through the process and was excellent in identifying the nuances, do’s and don’ts of our target market. We started out thinking a brand was just a logo but now know better!
Before this however, Lorraine had sat down for coffee on an number of occasions with my colleague and I on a different venture and was very generous with her time and sharing her knowledge. I aim to call on Lorraine many times in the future and look forward to it.”
“I’d be happy to recommend Lorraine Carter and her company, Persona Branding & Design, to any client who wants an enthusiastic and passionate business partner to produce compelling brands built on a sound strategy.”
“Lorraine is both highly creative and strategic. Her professional and flexible approach combined with her attention to detail resulted in exceptional work which perfectly met the clients needs. A pleasure to work with. I’d happily recommend her for any brand project!”