Every business has a brand, good or bad, and branding is not just for global powerhouses. It’s just as important for local or national brands too. Creating a successful brand takes time, expertise and experience.
The Persona Brand Building Blueprint™ Programme helps you accelerate your learning curve and more importantly helps you avoid costly mistakes.
You’re really good at what you do. All you need is the right direction and support to help you get your branding strategy on track. Perhaps you’re not sure about how to take your brand to the next level or maybe you don’t have the time to figure out all the important details on your own.
You are not alone, every business is vulnerable to brand blind spots, problems and challenges.
We’re not giving you just the “The What” and “The Why”… we’re giving you “The How”.
To find out more simply give us a call today at +353 1 8322724 or
drop us a line to email: email@example.com
Why does strong branding matter?
Successful branding is about transforming your business by making your brand matter more to customers. It’s about winning and keeping customers (service or product), about influencing choice, about finding and dominating your place in the market so that you can:
1. Improve and expedite customer choice for your brand
2. Create memorable distinction, difference and convey value
3. Increase influence, market penetration, sales and profitability
4. Create sustainable competitive advantage
5. Reduce margin erosion and commoditization
6. Power new service solutions or product introductions
7. Create a valuable IP (intellectual property) asset when possibly seeking investment or selling
8. Make your brand exceptional – product or services can be copied . . . brands can’t
VERY IMPORTANT: A brand is NOT a logo, it’s much, much more.
Why the Persona Brand Building Blueprint™ is a perfect fit for you
Typically companies and organisations who participate in the Persona Brand Building Blueprint™ Programme do so for a range of reasons, some of which are listed below:
• You have a great product or service but struggle to say what makes your brand different or better
• You’re thinking of rebranding but don’t know exactly where to start or what’s involved to get a successful result
• You’re increasingly losing business to the competition
• You’re being dragged into a price war (where only those with the deepest pockets can win)
• You have a great relationship with your customers and need to keep it that way but aren’t sure how to enhance and deepen that relationship into the future, in a way that matters to them
• You need to sharpen and strengthen your brand for accession planning or external investment to increased perceived brand value
• You haven’t fully utilised your staff and need to empower their understanding of your brand so that they can champion and advocate it more confidently in the marketplace and consequently increase sales and profitability
• You need to enhance management and staff understanding of your brand to strengthen company morale and increase productivity
Still not sure if the Persona Brand Building Blueprint™ Programme is for you? Let’s see…
• Can you clearly articulate in one simple sentence what your brand stands for, and what makes it different to your competition?
• Do you know the key ingredients to create a strong brand and how to leverage them for your success?
• Have you got a clear sense of where you stand in the market?
• Do you know what works best for your brand?
• Are you considering rebranding but don’t know where to start?
• Have you uncovered where you may be unconsciously sabotaging your brand building efforts?
• Are you fed up with all the conflicting “mystifying” information and jargon about “branding” and need the “What Is” and “How To” essentials in a nutshell?
• Are you frustrated, losing market influence, opportunities or business to the competition?
• Do you have a great product or service but struggle with saying what really makes you different and how to effectively get your message in front of the people who need your services most?
• Are you being dragged into a price war or discounting? (where only those with the deepest pockets wins!)
• Do you know the key strategic do’s and don’ts for your brand behaviours and communications?
• Do you have absolute clarity on who your bullseye customer is together with how to satisfy their needs, wants, loves, hates and aspirations?
• Have you uncovered how to build strong relationships, through your brand, with your ideal customers so they become your brand champions, buying and referring your brand repeatedly?
• Do you have great relationships with your existing customers, want to keep it like that, but are unsure why they really like your brand and choose you?
• Have you figured out how to sustain, deepen and expand those relationships with your customers so your brand stays relevant and continues to meet and exceed their needs?
• Have you developed a brand strategy to create a sustainable, influential business or organisation into the future?